About Dr. Kaixuan Liu, MD, PhD
After earning his medical degree, Dr. Liu received four years of resident training in Cardiothoracic Surgery at Beijing Medical University, the most prestigious medical school in China. Dr. Liu relocated to the US in 1990. He received traini...
- AARP PPO
- AARP POS
- Hubei Medical College, China
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
Anesthesiology, 1997, Columbia University-College of Physicians and Surgeons
1. Endoscopic cervical spinal surgery for disc herniation, radiculopathy and stenosis. 2. Endoscopic spine surgery for lubmar disc herniation, radiculopathy, and spinal stenosis 3. Endosocpis spine surgery for thoracic disc herniation and radiculopathy
Current affiliated hospitals
- St Barnabas Medical Center, NJ
- D. T.November 18, 2017
Dr.Liu performed back surgery on me 8 years ago and i feel great to this day. His assistant Alina is the best and knows the inside and outs of her job she makes the visit to their office a breeze. Wha...
- N. M.October 25, 2017
- Extremely Helpful
- Extremely good explanations
- Very nice person
Very informative. Great to have video to see. Waiting for followup email with 8nformation
- D. M.October 17, 2017
- R. S.November 11, 2014
Dr Liu and his team literally changed the quality of my life by eliminating my pain. From the original consultation, to the procedure itself, and the bedside manner after the procedure, Dr Liu sets hi...
- R. C.October 04, 2012
Completely satisfied not only with surgical-procedure, dr Liu was very understanding and cooperative thank you Source: Vitals